- Sugar Beets
- Zucchini and Yellow Summer Squash
- Beta Vulgaris (e.g., chard, table beets)
- Brassica Napa (e.g., rutabaga, Siberian Kale)
- Brassica Rapa (e.g., bok choy, mizuna, Chinese cabbage, turnips, rapini, tatsoi)
- Cucurbita (e.g., acorn squash, delicate squash, patty pan)
And now think about this…how much are we hearing about sugar causing diabetes and other diseases. Did you know cancer FEEDS on sugar? I hope your catching the connection. My heart breaks at how many children are getting diseases. How many kids are given candy and McDonalds on a regular basis which are primarily made up of chemicals and GMO’s.
For more on this: http://draxe.com/genetically-modified-foods-get-the-facts/